FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
The deploy manager is an IT professional who:
* Coordinates planning, risk analysis, implementation and installation of internally developed software solutions and external solutions to be integrated into the institution's infrastructure
* Coordinates the analysis, the purchase, the implementation and the installation of solutions inside the office
* Manages the management of different environments
* Participates in the definition of standards for the management of releases and guarantees compliance
* Participates in the definition in search of automated release solutions and guarantees compliance
* Coordinate, manage and plan activities within your team
* Supervises the work of its collaborators and evaluates the results
The job requires a bachelor's degree or master's degree in engineering or computer science. The candidate must also have several years of experience in a similar role including successful implementations or designs of IT solutions in Enterprise.
The deploy manager must be available to work beyond normal business hours or on weekends if necessary.
In addition, the candidate must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work without supervision and to meet strict deadlines even in situations of critical and stressful situations.
* Knowledge of Unix systems: must know how to move independently on different Unix infrastructures, including any implications for the various configuration actions necessary for the specific deployment, evaluating any impacts.
* Knowledge of Microsoft systems: must know how to move independently on different Microsoft infrastructures, including any implications for the various configuration actions necessary for the specific deployment, evaluating any impacts.
* Knowledge of IBM WebSphere: (in a distributed and mainframe environment).
* Security aspects
o knowledge of the security aspects associated with Unix Systems and with the Internet world;
o knowledge of security in cryptographic key management.
* Knowledge in the management of internet domains
* Knowledge of scheduling solutions both in IBM z / OS and departmental
* Knowledge of SQL Server Database, Oracle and DB2
* Knowledge of IBM Z / OS Mainframe systems
* TWS and UC4 knowledge
* Knowledge of Active Directory
* Application knowledge (in particular .NET and / or Java language)
* Knowledge of the Microsoft SCOM, Nimbus, Dynatrace and Splunk monitoring systems
* Knowledge of ISS, Jboss, ISA Server
* Network competence
* Good knowledge of English
* Ability to organize your work and time
* Communication and interpersonal skills (strong need to interact with various other working groups)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
* ITIL certification
* Italian mother tongue
* Fluent English