FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile
As a result of continuing growth we are looking for a Security Incident Management is responsible for managing incidents through service/front-to-back business process and provide functional leadership of the team of Incident Managers & Incident Analysts.
- Experience in the role of Incident Manager, Problem Manager and Change Manager in complex enterprise environment
- ITIL certified is a must
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the Service Management Principle, Quality Frameworks, IT Security, Information Risk, Banking, Issuing & Acquiring, Payments industry practices
- Good understanding of SLAs and OLAs and their application within incident management.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Availability to travel throughout Europe
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Highly meritocratic environment
- Milan - Possibility to travel across Europe
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order to apply, please send your CV to the following email address [email protected] with the subject "Incident Manager".