FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
PROJECT MANAGER OFFICER
We are looking for PMO individual to join our team. The role holder will be required to support Senior Project managers in their execution and delivery of programmes. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of programme and project methodology.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on governance processes, tools, document templates and controls to ensure a consistent Programme and Project delivery.
- Coordinate overall project documentation across all bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
- Meet with clients to get align with their business needs
- Ensure delivery on budget, to time frames and expectations
- Budget and forecast management
- Project portfolio management
Essential Skills / Experiences / Attributes:
- 1 to 3 years of experience as PMO.
- Hands on approach with a real energy, passion and drive to generate changes
- A.L. management
- Experience working with Technical IT teams.
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Availability to transfer throughout Europe
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Highly meritocratic environment
- Milan- Possibility to travel across Europe
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order to apply, please send your CV to the following email address [email protected] with the subject "PMO".