FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
You will be joining a fast-paced environment with a real opportunity to make a difference in an environment where we encourage ownership and accountability in our teams; for the processes and development practices employed by the team as well as the systems they work with.
Essential Skills / Experiences / Attributes:
- Strong WebSphere Commerce programming skills
- Installation, implementation, upgrading, patching of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (WASND) on multi-tier environments
- Strong experience in Analysing, Troubleshooting and taking appropriate actions for WebSphere Application Server/Web server errors.
- Well versed and hands on experience in securing administrative server using Authentication, Authorization, Single Sign on, LTPA and User registry.
- Solid core Java programming skills.
- Experience with J2EE development.
- Working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server preferred but other platforms accepted
- Previous experience of Java based eCommerce solutions highly desired
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Availability to transfer throughout Europe
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Highly meritocratic environment
- Milan - Possibility to travel across Europe
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order to apply, please send your CV to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "WebSphere Adm".