This policy applies to all activities undertaken by FORFIRM Consulting Ltd at present and in the future.
FORFIRM recognises its responsibility for the environment and will ensure compliance with all relevant current and future legislation.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations, and will take whatever practical and reasonable steps we can.
In regard to this, we aim to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent excess waste using best practice techniques.
- Improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials).
- Use recyclable and renewable materials in place of non-renewable products where possible.
- Use hybrid cars (electric and petrol powered)
- Minimise noise from our sites.
- Work with environmentally sustainable customers and suppliers, to build a wider culture of environmental awareness.
- Sustain a programme of continuous improvement in environmental performance.
The company will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers, customers and subcontractors.
Where possible, the company will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from its products and services.