Open Position - Project Manager
FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
PROJECT MANAGER - BANKING SECTOR
A Project Manager is required to join the our team to manage client's digital projects. The role will require a strong understanding of FINTECH sector and IT area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and understand the requirements and assess, together with the Business Analysts, the impact on technical platforms and coordination with technical representatives
- Management of technical / functional work groups
- User Requirements Collection
- Meet with clients to get align with their business needs
- Ensure delivery on budget, to time frames and expectations
- Budget and forecast management
- Project portfolio management
Essential Skills / Experiences / Attributes:
- Experience working with Financial Services (Banking Preferred)
- Experience working with Technical IT teams.
- Experience of Agile methodology.
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Availability to transfer throughout Europe
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Highly meritocratic environment
If you want to send us your CV for this position in Milan or Bellinzona (CH), please write to firstname.lastname@example.org