FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
We have an opening for a motivated and experienced Security Architect to join our lively development team and work on projects for some of the Europe's leading brands!
Security architecture is engaged on complex or high-profile programmes/projects and where new technology is being introduced to the estate.
Some key focuses will be;
· Help to shape business technology initiatives to include security from the start.
· Design and implementation of One Identity Solution project
· Execution of penetration test and vulnerability assessment
· Assist internal engineering and development functions to work more securely.
· Create roadmaps for key security controls like identity management.
· Strong technical background; for a wide range of common technologies able to explain why’s and how’s.
· Risk identification and mitigation; identify security weaknesses in designs and suggest fixes.
· CISSP certification or equivalent
· Experience in projects of installation and configuration of One Identity Management (1IM) suite
· CISA Certification
· Lead security for a large project; design controls, service, and technology
· Experience creating security roadmaps in multiple security areas
· Cloud security knowledge
If you want to send us your CV for this position in Milan or Bellinzona (CH), please write to firstname.lastname@example.org