Forfirm is selecting professionals software Testers to be employed in Banking test factory.
- As software tester, candidate would be responsible for Functional Testing definition, execution and reporting the result to Project Manager and Test Manager
- Candidate would also contribute towards creation of the Test Plans and Specifications as and when required.
- Candidate should be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Candidate should be able to interact with Internal Stakeholders and communicate effectively with both On Shore and Of Shore team .
- Experience writing and executing functional test plans/cases within an agile environment.
- Familiarity with software quality assurance processes and software testing best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to identify programming errors or inconsistencies .
- Should have work experience in defect tracking tool.
Mandatory Skill Set:
- Knowledge in Test Plan & Specifications and Test Case Creation & Execution
- Knowledge in Functional testing
- Must have hands on experience on SQL
- Must possess fundamental knowledge of QA processes and Policies
- Expert in ALM HP software suite
- B1 Level in Italian and B2 in English
Preferred Skill Set:
- Good to have Testing Certification (ISTQB, CSTE etc)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and long-term contract,
- International highly-collaborative team,
- Training and learning support,
- Possibility to work as associated partner
If this description matches your profile, send your CV in Italian and Word to [email protected]