FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
As a system Administrator you’ll be driven by the desire to ensure that every system and Linux hosted application is configured optimally. In your role, you will do all that you can to optimise performance and deliver solutions tuned for business requirements.
Essential Skills / Experiences / Attributes:
- Linux systems administration, configuration, optimization and monitoring.
- Experience deploying and supporting high availability services.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems (Centos, RedHat, Linux, Ubuntu)
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization environments
- Excellent knowledge of LAN / WAN networks management
- Knowledge of STORAGE systems
- Significant experience in using and programming Unix shells
- Technical knowledge and backup methods
- Unix shell-scripting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Availability to transfer throughout Europe
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Highly meritocratic environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.