FORFIRM is an IT consultancy company which operates with the intention to create innovative proposals for enterprises through passion and a pluriannual experience. In order to expand our development team we are looking for the following profile:
We have an opening for a motivated and experienced Pega Architect to join our lively development team and work on projects for some of the Europe’s leading brands!
Essential Skills / Experiences / Attributes:
- Certified Pega Business Architect
- Exp range 8 -12 years with minimum 3 years of recent experience as BA
- Must be at Pega CPBA certified in version 7.1 or more. Good to have experience in working with version 8.1
- Should be able to discuss with customer on gathering requirements, define the scope of the requirements in form of stories/features & map the same to Pega design/development.
- Should have good knowledge on Pega 7 or higher version Features using Case Design, Class structure, Data Modelling, Pega Reporting & integrations capabilities
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills
- Should have good exposure on customer and stakeholder management with good negotiation skills.
- Should have good understand and working experience in Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge in RDBMS using Oracle PLSQL is advantage
- Prior experience in Banking/Finance domain is advantage.
- Experience on JIRA, SNOW, ALM, Jenkins tools is advantage
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Highly meritocratic environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you want to send us your CV for this position, please write to [email protected]